DaKine Volleyball Club Covid-19 Procedures for DaKine Sports Center
Morning check in for staff.
- Dakine employees will be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 at start of shift. We will make sure sick employees stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick. Any areas where an employee with probable or confirmed COVID-19 illness worked, touched surfaces, etc. will be cordoned off until the area and equipment is cleaned and sanitized. We will the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC to deep clean and sanitize.
- All employees will be asked the following questions.
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms?
- Have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- Have you lost your sense of taste or smell.
- Have you had any vomiting or diarrhea over the past 24 hours.
Any employees answering yes to these questions will not be permitted to work. They will require a negative Covid-19 test to return to work.
Minimum six-foot separation will be held between all employees (and athletes) in all interactions at all times. When strict physical distancing is not feasible for a specific task, other prevention measures are required, such as use of barriers, minimized staff or customers in narrow or enclosed areas, stagger breaks, and work shift starts.
Provide personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, face shields and face masks as appropriate or required to employees for the activity being performed. Cloth facial coverings must be worn by every employee.
Covid Monitor on duty to watch to ensure that all procedures are upheld throughout the day.
Morning check in for athletes.
Sign placed at top of beach stairs asking any who are feeling ill, have a temperature or have been in contact with somebody with or suspected Covid-19 to not proceed to the registration tent.
Dots outside spaced 6 feet apart. Athletes may check in one at a time.
All those who approach the registration tent to sanitize hands using hand sanitizer provided.
Athletes will be asked the following questions.
- Do you currently have Covid-19.
- Do you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has had Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Any athlete answering yes to any of these questions will not be allowed to participate. They will require a negative Covid-19 test to return to work.
Athletes are checked in by staff member and marked in our registration system showing the check in and check out time of each athlete. Temperatures are taken. Reports can be run providing a direct listing of athletes who are present at any event at the same time for contact tracing.
An athlete must stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick. We will cordon off any areas where an athlete with probable or confirmed COVID-19 illness worked, touched surfaces, etc. until the area and equipment is cleaned and sanitized. Follow the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC to deep clean and sanitize.
Parents & Spectators
Parents and spectators may not congregate to watch workouts.
Daily Safety Procedures
Each ball will be protected with Bio Protect – an Antimicrobial Surface Protectant that remains active on applied surfaces for up to 90 days. This product is primarily used in hospital settings.
Balls are designated to each court. Balls are color coded by court so that they are not intermingled and stay on their respective courts. They are washed with a bleach solution in between each use and placed in a bin designated for clean balls.
Nets and area will be sprayed with a mist sanitizer in between each training group.
Each court will have a “sanitation station” for athletes to use throughout workout. Sanitation station will have hand sanitizer, bleach and fresh paper towels.
Water will be restricted to a bottle filler. Please ensure your athlete brings their FULL water bottle to each work out.
Please limit bags and personal belongings as much as possible.
Cleaning and sanitation procedures during all workouts and throughout the day.
No high fives or contact between athletes.
Covid Monitor on duty to watch to ensure that all procedures and check in procedures are followed.
Covid Monitor to wipe surfaces continually in high touch zones.