We are growing and we need great people!
DaKine is the largest indoor and beach volleyball facility in the Pacific North West and we are growing! Our programs are geared towards women’s athletics and we pride ourselves on providing excellence in athletic training and performance.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper, who is well-organized and a team player, who is very focused on attention to detail and displays exemplary ethical standards. Must be a self starter.
The position is responsible for the G/L (maintained on QuickBooks Online), accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and quarterly tax reporting. It’s anticipated that the position would also provide administrative support/financial reporting for special projects and events.
- Detail Oriented
- A positive attitude with “people skills”
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work remotely 15 hours per week
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to follow through on tasks and meet deadlines
- Highly accurate and focused
- 10-15 hours per week
- $25 – $30 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
To apply for this job please submit your resume to email@example.com.