Introducing Strength and Conditioning at DaKine Sports Center with Michael Hildebrand! Michael is a NASM Strength and Conditioning Coach – and has a special interest in Youth Performance and Fitness. He is one of the only dedicated strength and conditioning coaches in the area who has a background in playing volleyball at a high level.
How does it work?
Small group sessions are limited to 6 athletes per group. Workout run Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am – 10am. Athletes can purchase a ten session punch card for $250 dollars and may attend any of the sessions on a first come, first serve basis.
Additional small group sessions are available by request or may be added as these fill up.
- Youth Performance and Fitness Specialist – ISFTA
- NSCA – CSCS
- NASM Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Starting OH at University of Utah 2001-2003
- Starting OH at Utah State University 1999-2000
- Assistant Volleyball Coach Alta High School 2001
- Starting MB at Klub Boom Volleyball 1996-1999
- 1999 Men’s Volleyball Utah State High School Champions
- Starting MB Alta High School 1997-1999